Saturday, April 7, 2012

TIE Blog 1

I am so thrilled because I am getting closer and closer to presenting the VoiceThread with my students! (I'll be presenting my lesson on April 10, 2012)  So far I have been doing all the pre-planning necessary to make sure it is all a successful lesson. I first made sure I had my ideas of what I would like to work with. I knew I would be working with Science and the students would be covering life cycles of animals. So first I created my documents that would help me make it a successful VoiceThread- such as creating some Bloom's Questions and the Pedagogical Implications on the VoiceThread.  I also made sure I had my lesson ready to go.
Next, I began working on what the storyboard of my VoiceThread would be more or less. Here you can see an example:
But I just jumped right into it and began creating my slides for the VoiceThread.  They are still undergoing some changes, so don't be surprised if you see something one day, and it's not there the next!  But it will definitely be set in stone at least the day before I present my lesson. 


I can't wait to present my lesson! I really hope the students will enjoy working with a new form of technology- I'm nervous but also excited!

1 comment:

  1. I love viewing your work, Genelle! Not only do you follow instruction to a "T," but you do an EXCELLENT job of weaving the more complex concepts of Bloom's / MI and pedagogical affordances into your lesson design. Thank you for such a great finished sample!

    ReplyDelete